Full Thread: What are you reading?
View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2017 #873
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Reading The Gulag Archipelago - or rather the first 2 parts: the cover doesn't say that, which makes it a kind of rip-off, but it was a Goodwill find, so...the kike Bolsheviks were surely the worst tyrants since at least Genghis Khan: every class, every conceivable, obscure subgroup were targeted for destruction; whole nationalities disappeared into their genocide machine. The scum cooked up every kind of savage torture imaginable; throwing victims into latrines in the dark; hot irons up the ass, on & on. Most were totally innocent people sent to agonizing death just because of arrest quotas: 200 here; 25,000 over there, until at the very least 66 million were exterminated. This went on without letup until Stalin finally got around to planning the same fate for the zhids: that was when they killed him.
Read books I and II in the early '70s and at first thought AS was exaggerating the horrendous conditions in the gulags. But as they were the first books on judeocommunism I'd read, this is understandable. What's not understandable, however, is why Stalin's hellholes have never received the mass exposure and notoriety in the West that Hitler's supposed death camps in Poland did. I'm wondering why that is... hmm, could the fact that Uncle Joe's jew-run joints -- er, wait a minute... I think I just answered my own question.

AS is just about the greatest writer of modern history I've ever experienced; and he's also a great writer of novels to boot. (Give Cancer Ward a shot if you get the chance.)