View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2022 #42
Taliesen

Taliesen
Default The Colchester Collection is the world's largest curated archive of pro-White books

With more than 1,700 books on our digital shelves, The Colchester Collection is the world's largest curated archive of pro-White books on the Web, and it is only one of four of the Aryan Media Group's growing archives of pro-White content, that includes: books, essays, videos, websites, and more. Together they contain almost 10,000 individual resources.

My plan is to combine these four sites into one, called the Aryan Archive, and then expand it. This is a massive enterprise that is going to take millions of man-hours to complete, so I'll need to hire help.

With three days left in our monthly fundraising campaign we are $1,120 short of our goal of raising $2,000 for the month.

If you think having a central repository of pro-White educational and entertainment content--available for free, in perpetuity, on the Web--is a worthwhile project, please consider supporting our efforts.

You can give through our GiveSendGo campaign.

Or learn other ways to contribute (and more about us) on the Aryan Archive Fundraising Campaign web page.
Follow me on Pieville & Friend me on WorldTruthMX