View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2022 #43
Taliesen

Taliesen
Default The Aryan Archive Update for Saturday, April 30, 2022

The Aryan Archive Update for Saturday, April 30, 2022

I'm happy to announce that the Aryan Archive Fundraising Campaign was a resounding success. We received three donations by mail yesterday afternoon, totaling $1,620, giving us $2,500 for the month, which exceeded our goal of $2,000.

I cannot express my gratitude to all those who contributed, whether financially or by volunteering and otherwise helping to promote the project. Our goal of building the largest archive of pro-White educational and entertainment content in the world cannot be accomplished with out you. THANK YOU!

I will begin May's fundraiser tomorrow, but because we easily exceeded our goal for the month of April, I ask that if you were planning on giving before the end of our deadline tomorrow at 11:00am, and haven't yet, please consider giving instead to Loki Hulgaard's Legal Defense Fund.

If you'd like, you can make the donation in the name of The Aryan Archive.

Loki is one of the hardest working men in the White Advocacy movement. He works tirelessly writing and publishing books as well as doing regular interviews. Because of this, the Canadian Government has persecuted him for the last 3-1/2 years. You can learn more at the above link. (Which includes a nice video interview with him.)

THE FUNDRAISER NUMBERS

We raised $2,500 on 27 different contributions by 22 different people (some gave more than once).

22 of those donations, worth $770, came via our GiveSendGo page.

The rest (five donations totaling $1,730) came in the mail.

I will give a full financial accounting for the month of April in next week's update.

To learn more about me, the Aryan Archive, or our fundraising goals, please see the Aryan Archive Fundraising Campaign page.
Follow me on Pieville & Friend me on WorldTruthMX