View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2022 #44
Taliesen

Taliesen
Default The Aryan Archive Fundraising Update for Sunday, May 1, 2022

The Aryan Archive Fundraising Update for Sunday, May 1, 2022

As I reported yesterday, we exceeded last month's fundraising goal of raising $2,000 by raising $2,500. I hope that success will follow us into the new month and get us off to a quick start.

The monthly counter for our GiveSendGo campaign has been reset to zero, so if you are able, please support us today as we try to raise another $2,000 this month.

I made a couple of updates to our GiveSendGo crowdfunding campaign page this morning. The first was the addition of a nice video of Jim Rizoli and I talking about Aryan identity, culture, and community, and how the Aryan Archive can help to foster all three. And I edited the text of the description slightly to clarify our fundraising goals.

The Aryan Archive aims to be the central source for pro-White news and information as well as the world's largest collection of pro-White educational and entertainment resources. We plan to eventually growing into a full-fledged (free) online university and content creation/collaboration platform.

To do this we need your help. Please see the Aryan Archive Fundraising Campaign page to learn more about me, the Aryan Archive, and how you can help.
Follow me on Pieville & Friend me on WorldTruthMX