View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2022 #48
Taliesen

Taliesen
Default The Aryan Archive is trying to put together a team of about two dozen archivists

The Aryan Archive is trying to put together a team of about two dozen archivists in order to build the world's largest network of pro-White educational and entertainment content. We need your help to do that.

In the long run we will need to raise about $100,000/month to pay salaries and other expenses. Alternately, if we could build an endowment of say $10 million, or so, we could use the income from that endowment to pay expenses and never have to fund raise again. I know this sounds like a lot of money, but it is a tiny fraction of the billions of dollars our enemies have at their disposal to indoctrinate, guilt, and gaslight people into destroying everything good and wholesome.

In the short term, we are going to have to slowly build to that kind of income. For the next few months our fundraising goal is going to be a very modest $2,000 per month.

The Aryan Archive aims to be the world's largest digital collection of pro-White educational and entertainment content, including books, essays & other texts, videos, podcasts, images, web directories, and much more.

If you think this is a worthwhile goal, please consider contributing to our GiveSendGo crowdfunding campaign.

If you'd like to learn about other ways to help, or more about our founder, the Aryan Archive itself, or this fundraising campaign, please see the Aryan Archive Fundraising Campaign web page.
Follow me on Pieville & Friend me on WorldTruthMX