View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2018 #8
procopius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
C. Tucker you are absolutely right. All day on wsb radio, jew controlled Cox Media, they were in full hysterical mode touting this as if it were the worst thing to have ever happened. They were doing this to malign Trump and to associate a stock market fall with Trump policies and his presidency, etc.

Cucky came on at 5 pm and told everyone to calm down, that the market had been so high lately, that a fall like this doesn't mean much.

Of course, the truth is somewhere in the middle. But if I had money to invest, I would not invest in the stock market.

I listen sometimes to the mostly jew money shows on wsb radio just to see what they say. Jews are weasels and skunks, liars and crooks. Run as far and as fast as you can to get away from them. And take your money.

The jews are pretty easy to figure out, nothing deep or mysterious there.
That's completely Trump's fault. He took credit for the stock market like the conceited fool he is. Now, magaphiles are running around planting talking points about the crash being a "good thing" because "wages are rising."

What happened is some big players decided to cash out and pop the bubble, and they got to fuck over the loser Trump in the process. Only an idiot would take personal credit for the stock exchange, yet Trump did just that.