View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2014 #63
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
BWAHAHAHA! She must've died inside; fortunately for her, the spectators took it easy on her, since she was female.
The thing that surprised me was she didn't really seem embarrassed. Most women would have died on the spot. Fuck, I remember doing a similar thing in science. Dropped a pencil, tried to pick it up sitting on one of those jackass lab stools, BRAAAAAP. Did a slow burn until that bell arrived.

It's funny what we remember in life. From that same class, I still remember this kid named Mike Hogue, the look on his face as he tried to tell me that "The pretty flower" is a sentence. No, Mike, it really isn't.

Quote:
I saw a clip of a female 'vitz reporter who shit herself - while wearing WHITE pants....
Don't get me started...

Quote:
Once in high school, 2 girls got into a fight on the bus and fell into my lap. Hair pulling, screaming, the whole bit. When they dragged them off, I saw that one had left her "calling card" in the form of a 4-inch piss patch on my leg....
People are animals. And not the fun kind you want to see at the zoo, altho many of them smell as bad.

The more men I meet, the more I like my aardvark. Will Rodgers didn't say that. He said the reverse so he could stay tops with the gladdening throng. The 'vark just keeps his mouth shut and continues his silent, long-tongued crusade to rid the world of formicans. I can only wish I were as good at my job as he at his.