View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2019 #1
Stewart Meadows

Default (#1 Joe Biden thread) Loathsome jew-lackey and creepy pervert Joe Biden announces 2020 run for president

Quote:
Joe Biden Announces 2020 Run for President, After Months of Hesitation

By Alexander Burns and Jonathan Martin
April 25, 2019

Former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. announced Thursday that he would seek the Democratic nomination to challenge President Trump in 2020, casting the election as a national emergency and asking Democrats to put the task of defeating Mr. Trump above all their other ambitions.

In a three-and-a-half minute video that focused on excoriating Mr. Trump, Mr. Biden presented himself as a steely leader for a country wracked by political conflict. Unlike the wide field of Democrats competing for the affections of the left, Mr. Biden avoided almost any talk of policy or ideology, signaling that he believes voters will embrace him as a figure of stability and maturity even in a partisan primary election.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/25/u...ouncement.html

Here's an older article about how Biden sucks up to his jewish masters by thanking them for using their enormous influence in the media and the entertainment industry to promote homosexuality (which he considers a good thing, of course):

Quote:
Biden: Jewish leaders drove gay marriage changes

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Vice President Joe Biden is praising Jewish leaders for helping change American attitudes about gay marriage and other issues.

Biden says culture and arts change people's attitudes. He cites social media and the old NBC TV series "Will and Grace" as examples of what helped changed attitudes on gay marriage.

Biden says, quote, "Think — behind of all that, I bet you 85 percent of those changes, whether it's in Hollywood or social media, are a consequence of Jewish leaders in the industry."

Biden says the influence is immense and that those changes have been for the good.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-jew...v&guccounter=2

Now, regarding Biden's run for president...is everybody just supposed to ignore the fact that this piece of garbage sexually harasses women (even though the democraps viciously attacked Trump over his "sexism" during the 2016 presidential race)?

Quote:
‘Gropey Uncle’ Joe Biden has always been creepy and should stay out of 2020 race

By Maureen Callahan
April 1, 2019

Going into 2020, Gropey Uncle Joe was always going to be a problem for the Dems. That Joe Biden himself doesn’t see that tells us all we need to know.

Biden’s inappropriate behavior towards women isn’t recent, nor is it secret. Google any variation of “Joe Biden,” “creepy,” or “cringe” and no shortage of images, videos and articles come up, all the same. Here’s Joe Biden standing behind women and girls of all ages, massaging their shoulders, rubbing their backs, nuzzling their hair, whispering into their ears, sometimes offering clearly unwanted kisses, their faces, to a one, silently pleading: “Stop!”

In 2015, Biden massaged the shoulders of Ash Carter’s wife, Stephanie, during Carter’s swearing in as defense secretary; Carter actually turned, mid-speech, and put his own hand on his wife’s shoulder to make Biden step away. And though Stephanie wrote an essay for Medium defending Biden for comforting her as she was “uncharacteristically nervous,” many women watching were made extremely uncomfortable.

During Sen. Chris Coons’ swearing in earlier that same year, Biden leaned down, cooed in his 13-year-old daughter’s ear and kissed her, all as the girl kept pulling away. Her mother had to tap Biden’s shoulder several times to force him back. In an interview that followed with Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace, Coons similarly downplayed what we all saw.

“I have to ask, ’cause a lot of people have been speculating about it — does [your daughter] think the vice president is creepy?”

“No, Chris,” Coons replied. “She doesn’t think the vice president is creepy.”

But those two incidents started a national conversation: What is wrong with Joe Biden?
(...)
As she gathered herself before taking the stage, she writes, “I felt two hands on my shoulders. I froze. ‘Why is the vice president of the United States touching me?’ I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, ‘I didn’t wash my hair today and the vice president of the United States is smelling it.’ … He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head. My brain couldn’t process what was happening.”
(...)
https://nypost.com/2019/04/01/gropey...-of-2020-race/

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; May 8th, 2019 at 07:09 PM.