View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2009 #31
James Brush
Independent

Default A different approach

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Brush View Post
A different approach. Billboards fucking billboards of all things, a billboard they do not own or control, anyone can own / lease / buy a billboard and they line the highways in mass, millions and millions people see them every day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
In my neck of the woods, most of the billboards are owned by Viacom (Sumner Murray Rothstein's company).
In your neck of the woods and everywhere else for that matter a lot of big players in the billboard game, a Google search only brought up a handful of independents with space for rent/lease mostly low rent local stuff no major frontage seemed to be available with independents in MI.

Billboards are costly 300/650 monthly rent, 30 sheet posters = 1 sign are 100$ each minimum run 12 = 1200$, then you have to pay someone to install poster sheets 150/200$ average, so the billboard game is out of reach for the common man with a plan.

Guerrilla tactics such as street posters and random posting, alternative advertising can be done nearly anywhere and the cost is what ever you make of it, cardboard and paint are cheap do your sign and hang it wherever lots of people can see it, metro overpasses during rush hour traffic is a coveted tactic for the underground scene.

Vinyl street posters can be printed up for little money from 50 to 99 cents a sq. foot depending on size and colors used, your message has to be concise peoples attention span is not what it used to be.

I was thinking something along these lines for my area

Color of crime

According to the Department of Justice 60% of ALL armed robbery, rape, and murder is committed by a black male. When you consider that blacks make up only 12.8% of the American population, then remove the black children, women, and elderly from that 12.8% you quickly see that roughly 4% of the American population, or Black males between the ages 14 and 24 commit the majority of ALL armed robbery, rape, and murder in this country.

Yes it is a cut and paste nothing original here just the facts, as for the Color of crime reference it is my hope that the smart ones will Google it and see for themselves what is really going on, a lot of white boys out there are pissed off in general and need some direction, this is my humble attempt to steer them in the right direction.

So your thinking who is this idiot spewing this shit, I am one of the thousands of white boys in MI looking for a way out of this Affirmative action disneyland we call home and trust me the militia/supremacists around here don't last long the prison industrial complex needs to feed itself and quite honestly they are easy pickings, whisper revolution around here and the feds will be knocking shortly, seems they are concerned about the number of like minded individuals in MI and keep at close watch on things.

A different approach and a page out of what works against a giant who controls everything, except the informed individual who seeks his own destiny.