View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2019 #6
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
My point was that if this Jelena Maćić person is a Serbian celebrity, then it’s good that she speaks out against the jew-led third-world invasion of Europe because that might galvanize the silent majority, i.e. the masses who feel the same way but are afraid to speak up for fear of being ostracized by international jewry and its despicable lackeys in the Serbian government who sold out their country for the hope of one day joining the Jewropean Jewnion.
I agree with the point that it's certainly good when at least someone speaks out against non-white invasion on public, but I'd not give her too many appreciation as it was done obviously for cheap media attention. If she hasn't done it already, as it usually happens she will ask for mercy and justify herself as if she was misunderstood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I will say this, though: the more I interact with Serbs in real life, the more I’m starting to dislike these people. I don’t know whether or not the scum that I’ve come across are representative of the entire Serbian population. Hopefully they’re not.
I can't state the Serbian migrants in Europe are somewhat worse than their compatriots remained to live in Serbia, at least they are usually smarter and able to learn foreign languages. Of course if you don't mean obvious mafia thugs like Arkan.