View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2020 #16
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Do you mean that Russian media and all pro-Russian sources are two-digits imbeciles? There are no critics of Živković in Russian media at all, they ACTUALLY glorify him.
He serves as a mascot for Russian-Serbian relationships, that's why the media tolerates him. Many true Serbian volunteers fought and are still fighting for Novorussia, however they do not want to reveal their faces. Živković is a clown but as I said above, he serves as a mascot in a Russian media for the real Serbian fighters in Novorussia.

Quote:
How about Deyan Berich? Is he really a scum and war-profiteer as Ukrainians portray him?
Nope, he is a sniper, and a good one. Contrary to Živkovič, he really fought for Novorussia.

Quote:
I only say there is no anthropological difference between Serbian tanned whores and Serbian pale cetnics depicted here and in neighboring thread.
In different threads you are posting gypsies and mongrels while you try to portray them as Serbians. Be specific about which persons/faces you are exactly talking about!
Oh, and please classify them anthropologically. I'm sure you know jack shit about racial anthropology but here is a chance to prove me wrong.