View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2015 #31
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
You said you were 25% British. There were plenty of jews in Britain between 700AD and 1850AD. Some of your lines had the potential for race mixing. Jews have heavily race mixed with Europeans, its obvious due to some of them possessing Northern European features like blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm not sure at any point in time did christianity ever consider jews another race. Racial jews as long as they converted to christianity were OK. This also explains how a jew might be counted as a White European Christian in some record books. You really don't know unless you get an accurate DNA test done. I'm not talking about from one of these marxist companies.

And what was the point in that unnecessary jab? You won't find a White country where its population doesn't engage in race mixing with non-Whites. We have the jews and christianity to thank for that.

Besides, Australia used to be a British penal colony for criminals, and how can anyone bring up crime without jews being involved somehow? Jews were no doubt involved in your country in a similar way they had their hands involved in the US.
I said 25% native briton/anlosaxon...you telling me that my Anglo warlord ancestor was jewish are you, lol or do you mean the native Picts.
Australian history lesson number 1..most Aussies are descended from free settlers not convicts
Your to paranoid, you see jews where there are none