View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2006 #19
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
That is definitely a risk factor. Of course, wouldnt it be useful to know who the Jews assigned to infiltrating and monitoring via Amren are?

I think we need to remain engaged with the Whites like Taylor right on down to folks like the Intrepids who really do believe that Muslims are a bigger threat than Jews. They are wrong, but their view represents a majority both of Whites and sometimes, I think, of socalled racially conscious Whites as well. So, let's educate them to the Jewish issue.

Another possibility, which has been presented at this web page the other day reasonably well by someone, I cant recall who, is that some Whites think they will "mobilize" the White masses to racial thinking via opposition to Muslim-Arabs, and then cleanup can occur against Jews. That is really mistaken, in many ways, but it's a frequent idea one hears especially from European nationalists. Again, we need to remain engaged with these people and show them the facts about Jewish subversion and control. Jews are a long term contagion that will destroy our race in whole if allowed to continue. Jews are a hidden threat and as such a more difficult thing to deal with, but dealing with the symptoms of a cancer and ignoring the cause is a recipe for certain death.
By equation Taylor should be considered a threat to white people since he is unwilling to state the facts about jews.

The jew is our nigger in the wood pile as a whole.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.