Full Thread: Glen Campbell dead
View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2017 #6
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDLIE Stampton View Post
Of course I watched it Henry. Im a big music lover.
What a stupid question to ask.Oh my oh my.
I just finished watching it half an hour ago.
Only ever dipped in and out before but when you asked I thought I better watch it all.
The calibre of these musicians is just remarkable and then to get the revelation that Glen Campbell dont read notes after being a guitarist since he was a kid he would just pick up his guitar and play is beyond most peoples comprehension.
Micky Dolenz was great.I never even thought I was a drummer.I was a actor playing the part of a imaginary drummer in all these imaginary situations.Fucking awesome.

That Kaye bird is cool baby yeah.
Just looked at her website and she is giving one on one guitar lessons for about 60 quid an hour.I think they call that loving what she is doing.

If anyone wants to watch its on alluc.ee The-Wrecking-Crew-2008.You could get popups I dont because I have adblock and adblock plus free from the chrome web store.They take about 15 seconds to set up and save tons of shit.

I better put a Glen Campbell tune on.
Good stuff, Mick. lol

Those outtake just keep coming. There must be enough of em now to make another movie...maybe two more.

Did you see that recent YouTube video where Tim Pierce had to learn 70 fuckin' songs in order to play the song intros at the 2017 'Grammys'?

Because they were unsure how long it would take for the people receiving an award to reach the stage the session guys for the gig had to learn the whole songs and not just the intros!

Check it out Bud...