View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2009 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
Hunter Wallace:
2.) I’ve done my share of condemning people. In this case, I would rather persuade. If Linder is to be condemned for anything, it should be for advocating extermination of the Jews. However, that subject wasn’t raised in the interview.

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/200...ex-linder-iii/
Yeah, I've seen that. Condemnations don't interest me. The fact that neither Hunter nor anyone else even dare consider the option is the relevant point. There is no solid argument against extermination, but if they undertook to try to make one...they'd arrive at the same conclusion, which would threaten their status or some other personal interest. On some level they know that, so they take refuge in tut-tuttery. I'm dead serious: Hunter and the rest acknowledge the jews are doing things that will lead, and are intended to lead, to our genocide, so there's no reason, a priori, to write off an equally strong response, and every reason to think counter-genocide is simply bringing a gun to a gunfight. Then you have history, which is replete with failed attempts to deal with jews. Which leads directly to my conclusion. The jews intend our genocide. No matter what measure we employ to stop them, they will call it genocidal - so what the heck? Exterminating the jew is pure Brimley oatmeal: the right thing to do.

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 16th, 2009 at 07:25 AM.