Old July 25th, 2008 #26
fdtwainth

Quote:
Originally Posted by aivazovski88 View Post
Your so silly troll and lier,
The armenigger speaks about himself

Quote:
last year you were trying to make the turk/gypsy propagenda against armenians/georgians,now this year the semitic blood.
The turks are semites, idiot, a mixed people formed by semitic and European race. So are in fact armenians, only the level of admixture is slightly lower, but even the Whitest armenians have 1/3 semitic admixture, for you to know.

Quote:
I gave genetic source proving that the frequency of semitic blood in armenia is only 2% and turk/gypsy blood 8/9% and the reasearch is done by a racial anthropologist,not street bum like you.
Now I'll repeat again what I've told before to this dumb colored: get a genetic analysis and post it over here. Then I'll ask a biologist to explain it for you, why as an armenian you're likely to be a non-White, and from where your non-White armenian ugliness of facial and bodily features come. Now what part of the previous sentence you do not understand?

Quote:
And you did not ask any one to dissable your acount,if you did i would see in the staff section.
Ask your boss, armenigger, or look at my postbox over there. Your lies are as dumb as your are, and so easily discoverable.