View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2008 #36
aivazovski88
Nordwave Armenia

Location: southern cilicia(the last village from the remainants of ancienct armenian rupiniats kingdom)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdtwainth View Post

And what are dravidians, turanians and irano-afghanians, idiot, but mixed people with prevalence of semitic blood. Now semites do beget semites, as horse do beget horses: it seems you get your biology mixed up, if ever learned any.

Nope their not semits you idiot,

the semitic race was originated in southern arabia,

while the rest were originated in central asia for the most part.

They are different,its not realyipossible to expect from some

one like you to make normal discussion since you have no idea

about races.

Quote:
I have referred everyone interested in this obscure subject to a brief yet adequate treatment of armenoid in Carleton Coon's Races of Europe, and comprehensive treatment in Erich's papers (1936). If we get a genetic analysis from you, I'll get demonstration why you are likely to be a non-White and were your armenian ugliness comes from. Now I haven't seen a single study proving that armenians are White: all they do is they cite genetic markers that are present in both armenoids and europeids, and omit discussion of those genetic markets that amrenoids lack, and those markers are important. For everyone to remebers, the genotype of White is less than 2% different from a genotype of a nigger, if we'd accept the logic of this armenigger and his backers at eNationalist, we could accept niggers equally well.

Your source doesnt prove anything,it doesnt say about the percentage of armenoid race in armenia by carletoon's description.

Also i have another article saying that alpinic race is 1/3 asian,or cro magnid 1/3 north african,and they both are quiet dominant european subraces,so these anthropological sources
can say a lots of things,they dont have to be 100% true.

Hans f.k gunther said that the real name of armenid race is hither asiatic and it was originated in caucasus mountain,and then lately transferred to arabia or some parts of europe,and its very similar to dinaric race.

I posted Genetic source proving that armenoid race is no more than 10%
in armenia,and it was originated in caucasia and transferred to semitic people not the other way around,it was even transferred to some western europeans.

Quote:
I hope the respected VNN readers would accept my point of view on the armenian matter.

I dont realy think so,
cause if it was like that we wouldnt see such thread in such section
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...hlight=armenia

unless if you will accuse the founder of this forum posting "non whites" as white heroes and beeing "race traitor".