Old March 5th, 2018 #3731
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default From Pickups to Prison: Part II

Dr. Bob @ CensorFront (2/18/16):

Quote:
From Pickups to Prison: Part II

Pickup #2

In mid-July Williams purchased a used red Dodge Dakota and titled it in his own name. This is the one with the canceled insurance. The pickup was driven here in mid-July by Williams’ handyman and bodyguard, an ex-con named Ray. On the trip up here from Tennessee, Ray couldn’t get the pickup over 45 mph.

The first time that the red pickup was used up here, it died in traffic. Staff members found it had a battery so small that it looked like a motorcycle battery. A visiting member bought a new battery (this member has since resigned in revulsion). In September, Fred Streed drove the pickup and found that the transmission was bad. Never buy a pickup from Williams.

Snowed Under

The last time the red Dodge Dakota was driven was on November 16th. Since then, it has lain abandoned by Williams, just another casualty of Williams’ war on the people that work for the National Alliance. None of us are allowed to go over there and keep the snow swept off or start it and let it run. I think it is still there; I can see a huge hill of ice-covered snow where Williams abandoned it. We’ve had two to three feet of snow, followed a big freezing rain.

I believe both pickups were purchased with funds donated by National Alliance members; at least that’s what Williams told me. It would be hard to know for sure without forensic accounting of all of Williams personal accounts and the accounts of the National Alliance and related entities. Williams does a lot of comingling of funds.

Part III is titled: "Double-Entry Bookkeeping"