View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2019 #9
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
The Aryan is the founder of civilisation on this planet . .other races copy , at best.

Do not give me this crap 'there were high-cultures around the world before Europe became civilised' , yes,Europe was stuck for a long time , but that was because . . .

a ) Aryans were immigrants into Europe . . they migrated there from the Middle East . . and the middle east was the cradle of civilisation ( when it was still unmixed ) . . So , the people there were 'on trek' . .
b ) Christianity was opposed to progress , so . . especially the 'Dark Ages' . .

Difference is , though . . we freed ourselves form the Dark Ages.
Coldfire, you do understand that humans do not Originate from this planet right? There were groups of people living on this planet 2.3 billion years ago when the planet atmosphere was Methane. This civilization is the 7TH HUMAN CIVILIZATION on this planet, and there were other species of animal already living here long before humans. Aryans were Immigrants, ok and the people already living in Europe? What about the Italians? The Celts? The Irish? The Brits, the Scandinavian people, i mean you need to give me a time frame of when you think the so called "Aryans " existed.

" christianity was opposed to progress " Oh ok... the Dark Ages was caused by Islam/Muslims, effectively putting a stop to trade in the Mediterranean, they caused the dark ages.

Last edited by Sartt; December 3rd, 2019 at 02:02 PM.