View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2021 #147
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Hey, Stewie, you missed a big one here:

Barbara Boxer Registers To Lobby For Chinese Firm

Then she de-registered, lol.

She's also a Zionist jew, who supports and defends the bandit state of pissreal. Precisely one of those same hypocrites who supports racist policies in pissreal while opposing them here.
Thank you for this important post, Crowe. From your second link:

Quote:
Former California Sen. Barbara Boxer raised eyebrows this week after first registering as a foreign agent with the Chinese surveillance company Hikvision, then later "deregistering" Tuesday.

Hikvision was barred by the Commerce Department in 2019 over its involvement in the Chinese government’s suppression of the Uyghurs -- an ethnic minority population in the Xinjiang province located in northwest China.
(...)
While it is not unusual for former politicians to enter the lobbying world and register as foreign agents when working with another government, President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration committee threw a flag on Boxer consulting with Hikvison -- whose largest stakeholder is the Chinese government.
(...)
"Due to the intense response to my registration I have determined that my continued work has become a negative distraction from my effort to preserve American jobs and make the company better," Boxer wrote. "Therefore I have deregistered."
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bar...llance-company

It seems that jews are starting to get nervous now that their ties to the mass-murdering Chinese regime are being spotlighted. Let us remind our lurkers of the despicable Harvard jew professor Charles Lieber who was arrested for making false statements to the U.S. Department of Defense regarding his crooked relationship with China:

Quote:
Charles M. Lieber (born 1959)[1] is an American chemist and pioneer in nanoscience and nanotechnology. (...) On January 28, 2020, Lieber was arrested on charges of making false statements to the U.S. Department of Defense and to Harvard investigators regarding his participation in China's Thousand Talents Program,[7][8] which has received criticism as a threat to national security.[9] The program was created by the Chinese government to pay foreign scientists for access to their research. In addition, his house was searched by the Federal Bureau of Investigation.[10] (...) Lieber is Jewish.[13]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_M._Lieber