View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018 #3650
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default White Will's Ignore List:

This thread Will Williams started in December 21, 2007, with his last post made late February 2008.

Yes, this is how childish and violently vindictive Will Williams is, and always has been.

Will Williams (December 2007):
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Will View Post
Speaking of "fumigation time" here at VNNF, here's a good start that makes my little corner here more habitable:

White Will's VNNF Ignore List:

6KILLER
8Man
Aimee
Anima Eternae
ANSWP Commander
Bleach
blizzard
Bob Smith
bombadillo
bullbleep
Charlie-Boy
cillian
crypto
danger_man
Darren
Dirk
dogman
Draco
F.W. Braun
guy
IFartedInYourMouth
Intrepid
joefromnephilly
Keystone
KraftAkt
Lothario
[email protected] Michael S. Burks
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Mike Riggins
Mishko Novosel
Neptune_Towers
ngrh8r
NorthHammer
Ovidio
Pastor Visser
Phil_88
Polybius
Pontifex
Princzessin
Rab4
RebelRob
Robin King
Rottenfuhrer
Screwface
sean(doc)martin
superiorman
USNN88
veronese_dissident
VikingWarrior
VONBLUVENS
Whirlwind
White Dragon
William Burcker
your mama

It ain't perfect, but it's a start.

Guess which five from the "Do you trust ASSWIPE" poll -- of the ones who have said they trusted ASSWIPE -- that I left off of my Ignore list for one reason or another. You five got a reprieve. We'll see if a little probation proves me right.

I may have someone on Ignore that doesn't deserve to be there. If anyone on this list feels he's been wrongfully put on this list, contact me somehow with an appreal to be removed, and I'll take your case under advisement.

Any others want to share their Ignore Lists?

Will Williams (February 2008)
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Will View Post
Last year Joe Snuffy asked me, "I am curious what percentage of these [on White Will's Ignore list] gave to Chester Dole for a truck and are one of Hibernian's 50.

Now it's 2008 and YJ has hanged himself. He did put together a fine list. I'm curious, Joe, did YJ ever cross check his list against mine? I know I gave to YJ's Doles truck fund. I'm not on Hibernian's 50, so any Covingtonistas, Aryan Barbarian fans, ASSWIPErs, etc., who might be in that subgroup are safe.

PS. BTW, just for the record, no matter how depressing my/our world becomes, if anyone ever tells you I killed myself over a two-bit, corrupted whore, without taking considerable enemy with me, they are lying.