View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2011 #31
Tbow002

Default I thought

I thought i was Marx...

It doesn't matter anymore because it is obsolete and old 20th Century. The terms 'racist' and 'racism' are so weak now we can crush it under our boots for good and be rid of it, just like the ridiculous jew term anti-semitism. We are awake and have gone beyond the lies and propaganda now.

Their efforts at 'change' have only backfired now because they used the stupid jewish constructs far too often and against people who merely wanted something as insignificant and innocent as lower taxes. They fucked themselves and the new and hip 21st Century will embrace Euro Centrism, Ethno centrism, White Nationalism, Ethnic Nationalism, Nationalism in General, Seperatism, Diversity Preservation, etc etc.

The world has rejected the Progressives New World Order, One World Government, One race/One people garbage because they know it is wrong and that it is also racial and cultural destruction and genocide. I am happy people have chosen this course. The progressive left has a foul and disgusting agenda, created by and led by jews and their marxist and communist followers.

Our next problem will be that these leftists will now incite war, violence, and revolution since their efforts have failed poilitically and socially.