Full Thread: Special* Joke Thread
View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2013 #216
Breanna
Eternal Glory

I don't understand how so many people can buy into the lie of dinosaurs, it's just ridiculous!

The Bible never mentions dinosaurs so they obviously weren't created by GOD.

We're supposed to believe that these "dinosaur bones" are made of rock but how could something with a skeleton made of rock actually survive? How could they be millions of years old if the Earth itself is only about 6,000 years old?

Dinosaur bones are just another one of Satan's tricks - but dinosaurs are so popular. Secular school teaches them that so many of Satan's lies are true!

Anyways, back to the serious discussion on hand. Answer this secular evolutionists: If dinosaurs were around for millions and millions of years before us (and modern human beings have around for tens of thousands of years), then why were dinosaurs only discovered recently? If their bones were here this whole time, wouldn't people in the Renaissance have found them? Middle ages? Roman empire? Cave men?

It's highly convenient that right around the time that Darwin came out with his theory of evolution (and there was absolutely no evidence that any of it was true) that - poof!- hey, look, million-year old dinosaur bones everywhere!

It's hard to teach my kids about dinosaurs not being real. I try to tell them that it's just another one of Satan's tricks but dinosaurs are so popular. Their school teaches them that so many of Satan's lies are true but I can't afford the time to home school them or send them to private school.

How do you guys deal with teaching your kids about how dinosaurs are fake?

I'd really appreciate any advice, my kids are at that "dinosaur age". Please help!

No, if you actually do the research you see that they're not real. There is no real proof that they existed. If they were real then how come we don't have any ancient accounts of them?? How come we don't see "dinosaur bones" all over the place?

I feel bad for people who are so deluded by the lies that "scientists" like to spread, they don't realize that they're just spreading Satan's lies.

No, people find rocks that look like dinosaur bones, lying scientists call them bones to help further their false, God hating theories.

Do the research!

Last edited by Breanna; February 19th, 2013 at 09:53 PM.