View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2022 #12
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
From the descriptions being reported: major fueling leaks, itz apparent that the defect is in design rather than some physical anomaly. A simple physical mishap would have been easily corrected since the previous mission scrub; but it was not. Too much cheating on the engineering exams, bros, and too little real engineering ability, bros. I wonder why that is, bros?
As much as I would like to see this vehicle fly, Nikola has a valid point. Every new spacecraft and rocket has its bugs and that is the purpose of testing and test flights. Back in 1967, AS-501, the first Saturn V, sat on the pad for months before it finally launched on its maiden unmanned test flight. But SLS, even with 40-year-old Space Shuttle heritage, seems quite flawed. Chances are high it is due to NASA's and the jewSA government's diversity policy. The same thing probably screwed up Boeing's Starliner, too. If they can't get this thing off the ground, then SLS should be scrapped before any more taxpayer money is wasted (it wasn't called the 'Senate Launch System' for nothing), and SpaceX, Russia and China can go to the Moon on their own. Fuck NASA. Maybe they can still keep the Orion capsule launched by a different rocket, perhaps Delta IV Heavy or Vulcan. And DIV-H is being retired soon, so that won't even be available. I don't know if Orion is too heavy for SpaceX's Falcon Heavy, but SpaceX already has Crew Dragon. So, there isn't much future for NASA's stuff.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; September 5th, 2022 at 05:57 AM.