View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2017 #4
ScottHauf

Thumbs down Racism is ignorance

I just have to say that Steve Bannon disgusts me. ALL human beings are equal, regardless of skin, creed or sexuality! To even think that whites (I'm a 54-year-old white male) are any different than ANY other race is reprehensible. You, sir, are a disgrace to humanity. The days of "white superiority" is over. Humans beings evolved from a darker skinned race and we are the anomaly, NOT the best humanity has to offer. Genetically, we are all the same and equally as intelligent. In your interview with Charlie Rose, you referred to Alexander Hamilton as one of the superior individuals but he was an immigrant and nothing you say can change that. You are what is wrong with this country and society. Until ALL humans except each other as equals and with no important differences, we will continue to make the same mistakes we have historically made. Yes, some people were born in different parts of the world, but that doesn't change that we are all the same on the inside. Evolution, God, whatever you believe has created the wonderful variety of humans and until we can accept that, WE are the race that is less intelligent. It is only ignorant arrogance that believes that ANY race is better than any other! I truly feel sorry for the tiny world you live in because until you accept every human as a brother or sister, It is you that are the less intelligent one.