Full Thread: SF "Serbia"
View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2018 #11
GoldfingerSRB

I was always of high opinion about Tomislav14 and roman1 TITAN SF users, used to consider them perfect Serb and Russian aces of Internet-propaganda, but recently incoming info changњes my views on them. Specifically, Tomislav14 blatantly criticized Putin from leftist positions:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomislav14
You have no idea what you are talking about. Putin is a capitalist scum who put in Russia a so called "pro growth" flat tax that even so called "capitalist" Washington would never do. He is very business friendly and will even betray the people of Donbass and force them back into Jewkraine if it would mean lifting of economic sanctions against Russian businesses and tycoons..
Quote:
Yes indeed and that is why we have this problem today, and it will only get worse.

Moscow could have ended all of this back in March last year with very few casualties, just like Crimea which was returned to its motherland with no deaths. Same thing could have been done in Donbass as the people there already voted in referendum to rejoin Russia, but Moscow refused their wishes and kept telling them that they are part of Ukraine, the same Zionist Ukraine which kills them.
Quote:
As for Putin where did he intervene? You mean by stopping Novorossiya forces last summer 2014 from liberating Kiev.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roman1 TITAN
Putin killed Novorossia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roman1 TITAN
I always spoke that Putin is the traitor and the protege of oligarchs. Our not registered Great Russia party and its leader Andrey Savelyev speak about it. Very much books, videos are written of Russia is lost in 1917. This pettiness Putin will lead Russia to disorder. Russia will be saved by only national revolution or a miracle from God. But our people are capable of it? I agree with Dominus that we need as to continue nothing fight, but not to run though vultures and traitors round us. If we will die so well.
P. S Gubarev is living, thank God he was wounded and already feels well. The only correct leader now there is Alexey Mozgovoy. Whether will arrange the Kremlin and on it hunting...?
All this lunatic crap has been being posted in SF Serbia for years.