Full Thread: SF "Serbia"
View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2018 #106
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Are you saying that the VNN member Vitaly "SND" is actually the infamous pro-jewish Stormfront moderator Poison? That's a very serious claim, in my opinion. Can you prove it?

I'm not necessarily saying that you're wrong (I don't know Vitaly since I don't follow these tiresome and counterproductive "Serbs vs. Croats" feuds), it's just that I believe it's against forum rules to accuse other VNN members of such things without presenting evidence.
One can hide many things, but one can't hide nor change his way of expression, his writing style, his rhetoric. That's something similar to his fingerprint. It's unique. He can try to hide it in his first 5 or 10 posts, but he certainly can't hide it through 100 posts.
If you are aware of his writing style and if you read them through years, he certainly can't hide from you. Even if he is trolling with one account and playing a role, he can not hide.
All I can say is that if you compare the writing style and the rhetoric of certain profiles, you can easily see who is who. It's not rocket science.