View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2013 #21
Solskeniskyn

The Party of the Swedes yearly party congress was held earlier this month, concluding a year gone by that has been packed with a lot of activity on both the organizational, propagandistic and activist front.

2013 has been a year where the party has grown in strength and capacity on all fronts, and when the party has introduced itself to the active consciousness of a significant portion of the Swedish population.

This throught the party's own media channels, with www.realisten.se in the front with ~100 000 unique visitors every month, but also through the multiple other alternative sites and forums that the slowly awakening Swede is increasingly turning to, making dents in the hostile establishment media machinery that is struggling and losing in both sales and traffic. The traitors, lie-peddlers, appeasers and cowards in the journalist-cadre did however inadvertently manage to do some good, as they, in a couple of highly neurotic and incompetent attempts at smearing and demonizing the party, instead only managed to introduce it to the minds of millions of Swedes.

Here follows a machine-translation of the party leader Stefan Jacobsson's concluding speech:

Quote:

I would like to thank you , members, friends, colleagues and the Democratic Party for the continued confidence . It is with great humility I manage this mission and I do my best not to disappoint you .

I began to engage me in earnest for our people when I was 16 years old. Since then I have tried to practice what I preach : to not just call me a nationalist but also to act and work as one. Since the late 90s , I have dedicated my life to our people and it is with pride that I stand before you here today.

Shouldering the prestigious commission to lead our party to new challenges and trials are on the side of my kids by far the largest that has ever happened to me and it is an honor to continue that work and the job I take very seriously .

The last year has been fantastic and we have done so much together, we have taken several steps forward . We are seen by many as the last chance , as the last outpost in the fight we are . A struggle for freedom and survival.

I firmly believe that the work that we perform jointly today means that we write history . I , and many others , agree that the recent developments in the Swedes' party is a trend reversal . We have been running the machinery properly, as we have heard here throughout the conference.

Never before has the nationalist movement been so united as it is today . The difference from previous attempts to unite so it is now not about a number of different organizations , with different approaches and strategies that everyone tries to get along, but it's about people joined together under the same banner , working together, and it is this that is national unity.

Our party holds some of the most creative , intellectual and industrious people I have ever encountered. People in different ways impresses me .

Take Thomas Ölund as an example , whose sharp advice and sense of aesthetics is priceless , or Magnus Söderman whose productivity has no borders , Jonas De Geer with his sharp intellect, Bjorn Björkqvist who have realized the seriousness of our struggle , yet always able to attract laughter , Rickard Pekkarinen and Patrick Sverin each come on both the one and other clever reaction. Who does not remember the garbage tipped off Tierps municipal or schoolyard that was repaired in Nybro.

Or take Christopher Wolf Bergstedt which almost daily sees updates from that he has been out and shared flyers, or Rasmus Björnberg and Christian Kjellsson sitting hours in the butt and takes care of our home , and with hundreds more unnamed fighters so it's no wonder that you feel proud of the party and its cadres. You all have won my respect .

And with a starting point in our temper , our history and tradition, so we now create together a modern and powerful nationalism for Sweden and the Swedes in the 2000s .

We are building a movement that will eventually challenge the establishment and changing future of our people forever. Our opponents have set course towards the abyss , and the only thing standing in the way of their success , we are nationalists . Although time may seem a button , we have to work long and methodical .

A social upheaval of the kind we 're after, is not something that is done overnight. And what we need are proud , dedicated Swedes who stands up for what is right and proper. We need men and women who are not afraid to dirty themselves . We need men and women like you. I am so incredibly proud of the work you put down and it is a privilege to call you my fellow party members .

My vision is that Swedes party should continue to develop into the hub of the national movement that is about to emerge. Setting up in a general election is just part of the political efforts at providing Sweden for the Swedes .

However, it must be stressed how important this upcoming election is . We have many eyes on us, there are high expectations for our party and it 's up to us whether we will be successful. We have all the conditions and the opportunities that will open up to us if we reach our goals will give the party a real boost .

Therefore, I appeal to you to put in an extra gear . Many of you are already doing more than what you may require , yet we will never be completely satisfied. Do you, therefore, a proper think about what you can do more on how you can improve your political work. I promise I will do the same.

Can you imagine the mien of all the doubters who figured out the party in advance , which means that you can not push an uncompromising policy of Sweden and the Swedes , while managing . Can you imagine the mien of them when the votes get counted and we manage to achieve our goals.

The doubts will vanish completely after such a result and we have the opportunity to take nationalism to a new level never before seen in modern times and it is one less we'll never endeavor and it is important that we are all on the same line where and pull together .

But as I have pointed out , the choice is not all, the other segments are equally important . To build a strong alternative media, to build a social community where we take care of each other , creating financial incentives . In this work , we have come a long way but we are still a young movement that faces the test of time , but we are on the rise , there is no doubt .

And beyond the horizon , where the waiting goal : a Swedish Sweden . A country where one can feel safe , where people care and take care of each other. A country free from greed , selfishness and alienation , where we instead have honor, loyalty and honesty.

In our future Sweden will no Swedish have to go hungry or destitute. It may be hard to imagine how amazing Sweden can actually be , and it may seem like a dream - or a vision for that matter - but it's much more than that, it's our mission.

The targets may be ambitious , I'm the first to admit . But are there any alternatives? Are we as a people have a future , it must misrule of our country put an end once and for all , and that is the work of the Swedes Nationalist party that I put my full faith .

Continuing you members and supporters to work with such passion that characterizes you, it will in turn bring inspiration of more of our fellow members.

Swedish for Swedish will join our ranks , until the day when the goals is no longer beyond the horizon , but in our hands reach. I can imagine it, I believe in it and I feel it in me .

I have always been a true optimist, I have an abiding faith in our people, in its character and morals. I am convinced that this is not the end, we still have time to reverse the negative trend that has been ongoing in recent decades.

I am determined to fight to ensure the Swedish people's future and freedom and without regret or fear, with the help of the blue and yellow bands so we are now out to make history .

https://www.svenskarnasparti.se/2013...stkonferensen/

Last edited by Solskeniskyn; October 29th, 2013 at 02:30 PM.