View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2014 #31
Solskeniskyn

Quote:
One person is now in intensive care with serious head injuries and a further three have suffered knife wounds to the arms and lung,not correct, the one who was stabbed in the lungs and the one who received critical head injuries is the same person. One other person did receive a stab wound around the armpit, but was not seriously injured.
I have to withdraw this attempted correction: it appears that the two are not the same it turns out, and it was rather the one who was stabbed in the armpit that also received some (claimed) damage to the lungs.

It is not easy to get a real grip of this situation and to get any real confirmations, as the official information is very scarce, and the political spin and obfuscation has been so aggressive, but the supposed lung-damage was in any case not too serious.

And for clarity: the one in critiqual condition and induced coma is still the thug-violece advocate with the "acquired" (to use a jew AIDS favorite-term) head injuries, described earlier.

Very interestingly, it has now been confirmed (no, I'll add a safety line: 90% confirmed), that the brain-injured thug was apparantly carried from the scene by his infinitely idiotic "friends", to a nearby apartment, up the stairs(!!!) to the second or third floor, from where he was later taken by ambulance and rushed to the hospital. To even decide to pick up a person in that state, not to mention carry him away and up stairs, is just beyond dumb; it's antifa dumb - and is:
A) medical insanity that could spell lethal to a head/brain/possibly neck injured person.
B) I figure a headache for the prosecutor as she now, if she does decide to charge the nationalists for his condition and attempted murder, further needs to convince the jury that he was not hurt by being dropped in the stairs or whatever by his jackass accomplices. That is supposing they're actually going to receive anything resembling a fair and neutral trial, which is on the other hand questionable.

Last edited by Solskeniskyn; March 17th, 2014 at 03:17 AM.