View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2012 #19
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
They're obvious attempts at social elevation which will be seen as such by everybody above your milieu.

'Grayson'? Good lord. Sounds like something out of comic book about knights. A simple Greg would suffice.

'Matthias'? You're not German. Matthew is good enough for the likes of you.

'Lucian'? Is he dining with Gore Vidal tonight? Who do you think you're kidding?

Grace, Arthur, even Danielle, are fine. The rest are not achieving what you imagine they are.
Grayson........proper name - goes by the name of Grady. I really don't like the name "Greg", btw - it's the name of my wagon burner brother in law, and Gregory is a middle name that has been overused in my paternal side of the family.

Lucian? Yes, I am of German descent, my maternal great grandmother came over on a boat - and he was concieved while we LIVED in Germany. So FUCK YOU.

Mathias (one "T", not two).......really? Lucian Matthew? GTFO. Yeah, that sounds "right".

As far as "Imagining" what they are - for real, Alex, I don't imagine their names are doing "anything" beyond being a name with personal / family significance.

Sorry it doesn't link up with Alexander........The Great. Just sayin.

Last edited by Mr A.Anderson; July 13th, 2012 at 05:16 PM. Reason: typo