View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2008 #45
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revisionist View Post
If men are just sentient animals, and the world is reducible to atoms swirling about, there really isn't any reason to object to Jews or to value racial loyalty.
You don't know what the world is made of, nor is your opinion what others should think of any value. You belong to a group that claims, against all recorded evidence, that men can come back from the dead. Given that false belief, you have not the slightest reason to doubt your pope's official position - that race doesn't matter, and jews are merely uncoverted Catholics.

Quote:
You people are making Marxist arguments...the only difference being you are prioritizing racial warring for ambiguous reasons.
Your slyness is perhaps an indication that a Catholic is merely a white jew.

Quote:
I know why Jews are the enemy, do you?
The Pope would throw you out of his office if he heard you say such a thing. But of course you know your religion better than he does.

Quote:
I'm not sure that you do. It goes beyond their biological insularity.
I know I prefer my kind to jews, and that I don't want my kind to be destroyed by them - more than that is interesting but irrelevant. Your church, by contrast, denies the biological fact of the jew because to admit the fact would destroy its universal claims.