View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2021 #530
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Well, it shows you enough nationality if you have enough DNA matches with other people on whichever site you use. I found enough matches at the second/third cousin level of the right McD's in Co. Clare to fill in quite a significant gap, for example. A gap caused in part, I might add, by the catholic church taking it upon themselves to register folk with completely the wrong names such as a William being baptised Willelmus and also by the census defining women by their marital status - Widow Surname was how one of my ancestors was documented.

I've never understood your thing with the blood groups. Which blood group is acceptable and which is a definite no-no?
Like everything else subjective opinion but a good introduction for cause and effect processes for blood type determining diet, disease prevention, even lifestyle and personality (opinion).
That said I can see the biddies of county Clare cackling at one of "their own"

https://www.thrombocyte.com/a-positi...od-type-facts/

The peasants of Ireland were ill served by the Catholic Church in Ireland as they were by the Protestant Church. Both are power structural systems of control for the ruling class and still are today.

Favouring the left seen as a natural reaction by later born Celtic children(pre 45 eugenics) as a genetic reaction to the inherent weakness of the left noted in Celts as far back as the Roman's known in the 20th century as marie tooth syndrome.

Chase them into the swamps