View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2014 #185
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad Charles View Post
I'm truly ashamed to say I didn't follow Chain and the gang to North Dakota. I should have quit my job the moment I saw this thread (I considered it). If it was the cold I wanted to avoid, or the comfort and security I already had here - I don't know. Since last fall I've felt horrible about not moving up there. It was a once in a lifetime chance to form our own all-White government.

I and a lot of other members, lurkers, and whoever else in the movement owe Craig Cobb an apology. He put his ass on the line and next to nobody followed his lead up there.

However if there's another shot in an unsuspecting place such as Wyoming I'm all ears and ready to give it a go. Fuck the kikes, in a new place they'll never see us coming. Let's do it.
Here is all the information on this oil find

http://www.eccos.us/oil-shale-in-co-ut-wy

One particular underground structure, known as the Green River Formation, contains very large quantities of oil shale. The Green River Formation was created about 48 million years ago during the Eocene Era. The region contained a series of intermountain lakes where, over approximately 6 million years, fine sediments and organic matter were deposited. Over time the organic matter was transformed into the oil shale deposits we see today. There are other formations in the strata, deposited in a similar manner, that contain oil shale resources as well. These deposits also contain potentially viable oil shale deposits.

In March of 2009, the United States Geologic Survey (USGS) completed a reassessment of the in-place oil shale reserves in this region and increased their estimate from about 1 trillion barrels of shale oil to 1.525 trillion barrels of shale oil. The Department of Energy (DOE) estimates that about 1.8 trillion barrels of shale oil potentially underlay Colorado, Utah and Wyoming in deposits greater than 15 barrels/ton.

VNN Media