View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2021 #14
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Josef Mengele – the Creation of a Myth

May I ask my dear reader whether he or she recognizes any of the following names:

Fritz Klein, Heinz Thilo, Bruno Kitt, Erwin von Helmersen, Werner Rohde, Hellmuth Vetter, Horst Schumann, Carl Clauberg, Hans Wilhelm König, Franz Lucas, Alfred Trzebinski, Oskar Dienstbach, Siegfried Schwela, Franz von Bodmann, Kurt Uhlenbroock, Eduard Wirths, Hans Münch, Johann Paul Kremer, Horst Fischer, Friedrich Entress?

Unless you’re an expert in the field, you probably have no clue who these people are. The only name I would recognize, if I were to turn off my expert knowledge, is Clauberg, and that only because that was the name of my high-school art teacher (first name unknown). But perhaps I'm too much of an expert in the field.

All the men listed above were at some point or other SS physicians at the infamous Auschwitz Camp.

I omitted one name from the list, and that for a good reason, because that name would give it all away:

More here
I recognized Klein (because he was photographed walking on typhic corpses in the Belsen mass graves), Wirths (because he was mentioned quite often in Holohoax tales) and Münch (because he was a docile star 'witness' at the Auschwitz mock trial in the 1960s).