View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2005 #26
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Default That familiar semitic squirm and wriggle.

You top your own record for disengenuous, fatuous, wordplay, Kikestein, you had your record ERASED, remember? So Spottycat's statement proves nothing (except that he's a jerk). But it doesn't matter because you reiterate your position in your post when you use your extreme and exaggerated example to back your failed point. When is too much naming the jew Kikestein? Just how much is too much for you? For Draco and Intrepid it's none. They don't want to hear it at all. No, they want to boast of condos in Israel and bathe together in the Dead Sea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keystone
Interesting.

That proves I never said such a thing.

Zionist Jews and their Amen-corner gentiles are the biggest threat to our national security. Agreed. I also maintain that obsession with jews to the exclusion of all else can become a superstitious fetish after a point.
I also disagree with this:

Doesn't that sound subversive to you? LOL. I give white people more credit than that. You have stalwart people fighting illegal immigration tooth and nail that don't think jews are PE #1. Does that make them a hindrance? Do they have to take Rounder's loyalty oath to be effective?

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/