View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2021 #32
Stewart Meadows

Thumbs down

The pro-Chinese news site RT has published a demented op-ed that viciously attacks people who reject the deadly, jew-created Covid vaccine:

Quote:
Anti-vaxxers have made me lose faith in the political right

Ramsha Afridi is a writer and a journalist based in the UK, she has written for publications such as the Telegraph

4 Dec, 2021 15:47

As someone who has generally identified as a conservative, I’m beginning to lose patience with right-wing politics. There are too many people behaving like they are members of a cult in opposing Covid vaccines.

Conspiratorial thinking has led to Covid-19 vaccines being politicised to a dangerous level which not only alienates people – like me – who value science and progression, but is costing lives. As the Omicron variant spreads across the world, it is more important than ever to push back against the hysteria against vaccines.

Very simply, there are too many conservatives lacking any sense of rationality when it comes to vaccines, as anti-vaxx disinformation continues to have too much influence over some commentators.
(...)
A good example is in America, where red states, with Republican governors, have witnessed the lowest rates of vaccinations and the highest rates of cases and deaths according to the Washington Post. Furthermore, a report by The Cleveland Clinic from May this year found that more than 99% of patients hospitalised with Covid-19 during the first four months of 2021 were not fully vaccinated.

This highlights how Red America, or Donald Trump’s one-time voting bloc, has been vulnerable to dangerous disinformation about the vaccines.
(...)
Today we have tens of millions of shots administered globally, with the vaccines’ safety and efficacy backed by the world’s leading scientists. Mass vaccinations can play a key role on getting on top of the virus once and for all.

And yet, despite more than five million recorded deaths around the world due to Covid, the anti-vaxxers still seek to undermine public trust in the vaccines. On top of this, there are too many political leaders who show little care for public health and safety, and continue to use cherry-picked data to support their irrational rhetoric.
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/542012-anti...es-right-wing/