Full Thread: #1 Golden Dawn Thread
View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2014 #6768
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
I'm sure GD would be more than willing but the problem doesn't lie in them.

If Russia (which in itself is not a homogenous political entity, as there are various internal strains all tugging in different directions) is refusing to defend Novorossiya, which it borders with and which was once its own territory, what are the odds that it would seriously confront the ZOG over Greece? I'd say zero.

Russia had a great window of opportunity to do something concrete (support GD) a few years ago when Greece was in total financial/economic/social chaos, plus GD was on the rise, and what did it do? Nothing. Did it support Golden Dawn the way Nuland and co were supporting the Maidan in Ukraine? Of course not.

Russia is a nation which traditionally reacts to events, it very rarely takes bold initiative to shape them, and while Putin may be the lesser bad option than the Western political whores/criminals he is certainly no champion of nationalism, so to still look to him as some sort of saviour, especially following the totally preventable unfolding disaster in the Donbass, would be foolish .

Unfortunately GD are on their own.
I agree with most of what you say, but I disagree that they wouldn't confront ZOG over Greece if they had interests there. Russia stopped a ZOG intervention in its tracks and even militarily mobilized to protect Assad, and are the sole reason Israel hasn't been able to get its western lackeys to invade Iran yet.

It's almost certain that Russia funnels money to Jobbik, but not sure if they consider Greece to be in their geopolitical sphere. Putin's aide Dugin has met with Golden Dawn multiple times though. I think their perspective is they're not going to support Golden Dawn, but if Golden Dawn can get into power and hold on to it like the Cubans did in the 60's, they will certainly take an interest.