View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2017 #2
Crowe

I agree. One thing to note is, even though I don't agree with the whole "alt-right" thing, they have proven that a younger demographic can be reached by changing the way that we market our message. In particular, "memes".

I've seen the complaints from the geriatric WNs (on other WN websites like SF) attacking youth over being useless and lazy. Because they're not all getting married and raising a large family starting at age 18. When almost nobody is in a financial position to be doing that in modern times. This ain't the 1960s anymore. Some of them think that just because some of them were able to do it way back when, that anyone who can't today must be lazy and useless.

That type of attitude creates an image problem for the movement that turns away young people who have the potential to be more useful than unyielding Reaganite pricks who happened to scurry over to a WN forums, just because they don't like niggers, spics and liberals. I say fuck them, and give us some teenagers.