Full Thread: Sacrifice of Guardians
View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2010 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Heathcliff View Post
Our boss Alex Linder says that in the new nation we will create there will be an institution known as the guardians whose job it will be to safeguard the security of the nation. It will be somewhat similar to the SS of Germany.

Only the highest quality White men will be able to pass the entrance exams to its training academy.
The idea of the institution is to, as far as human frailty allows, put honor ahead of all else. It is easier to realize this semi-ideal if the meaning and mission of the Guardians are clear and comparatively simple.

Quote:
Once a year a random member will be picked and sacrificially killed in a televised ritual. I forgot the reason for this that Linder stated but it wasn't stupid like some primitive mud culture trying to placate their volcano god. I remember though that I wasn't fully convinced.

Discuss topic.
It's an idea for discussing not a hard-and-fast. The basic idea is that there has to be some skin in the game for these people, so that at least some of the shitbags will be weeded out. A real risk of being picked for literal sacrifice might work. Let me be clear, this idea is not mine, it's been around a long time, I'm just putting it forward as a way to insure the seriousness of those entrusted with power over others.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 9th, 2010 at 10:20 PM.