Full Thread: Sacrifice of Guardians
View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2011 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post
How would Guardians be compensated? One of the few admirable things about the Brits is the tradition they used to have that a government official would honorably resign rather than carry out a policy he strongly disagreed with. Behind that was the fact that these people were independently wealthy and didn’t need their jobs. They could always go back to the family’s country estate and hunt foxes and sip sherry for the rest of their lives. Contrast, today, a shameless social climber like Tony Blair, or (here) a careerist like George Tenet who couldn’t live without his very low six figures. Guardians need to be above the fray.
Good questions, no answers. I'm a critic. I put forward ideas with great trepidation. My ideas are almost wholly negative - they are aimed to avoid known problem, not attempts to create some beautiful, perfect or genius system. So they are not fully fleshed out. But, I will work them out more over time, which is why this forum exists.

First duty is to define as precisely as possible the job of the over-government.

Also, the point of the blood sacrifice is just that - to give the job an aura and lend it some gravitas, to the office, and to the men who risk being sacrificed, and to the public who sees a raw indication these truly are servants of the race.

Again, corruption can enter any human institution. No plan can get around that fact. The point is to limit it as far possible by designing based on knowledge of white nature, white history. Using white creativity and imagination to come up with the right form, and committed to the reality principle for judging the success of that form.