View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2020 #2
hadrian

Now we are getting somewhere. Solutions to our problems. I have stopped reading and watching unimportant and discouraging 'content', and try personally to give what I may on solutions. Our two main problems are aimed at the enemy and the other our own civic or social needs, that is we need our own infrastructure based entirely on our own group preference. We can't expect to use (say) Jewish communication mediums and expect not to be censored, the same way we can't use Jewish food production and not expect to be poisoned. So, group PREFERENCE for everything, and if you can't find a european substitute, create it. That said, our main problem is the Jewish strategy to bring about societal collapse! The game is changing and so with it our youth. It is no longer taboo to speak about our enemy or the solution. Five years ago even this was unthinkable. Yet here we are. Dialog, and papers, like the above, of our way forward are what is both needed and desired. The way forward will be paved by all of us as a group, I've said it many times that if we can bring mankind out of the dark ages, and without it being a conscious group goal. Then I think we can get ourselves out of this working together. So start writing and talking like the OP, with ideas and solutions.