View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2009 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
1.) Linder repeated his malicious attack on Greg Johnson.
How is calling him a homosexual a malicious attack?

He has never denied it. I'm not known a liar. I've never called anyone a jew/homo/informant when it couldn't be backed up. You know Johnson. Do you dare to ask him straight up whether he is a queer?

Greg Johnson is in fact a homosexual. And it is certainly relevant to know that someone in an important WN position is a homosexual.

Quote:
He reminded his listeners that he took pride in contributing to the death of Sam Francis. Linder danced on his grave.
True. I was absolutely consistent in my attacks on Francis while he was alive and after he died. My attacks were completely correct, completely vindicated by all history. I have nothing to apologize for, and I will continue to attack the obese loser and any self-styled WN who makes excuses for him or encourage others down his cowardly path of failure. He is the poster boy for trying to have it both ways, and nothing you or anyone writes can change that fact. Sam Francis never called himself a WN in any public column, but he blamed WN for not backing him up when he was fired. That shows you his character.

Quote:
This is consistent with his ad hominem attacks on Jared Taylor as a “polished turd” and tool of the Jews.
Polished turd is the best possible term to describe Jared Taylor. It fits him exactly. Apparently you and TOQ and MacDonald are unable to separate your politics from your personal friendships. I am. I see exactly what PT is doing, and I will continue to call him what he is, and encourage others to reject him.

Quote:
In Linder’s mind, this relates back to making a conscious choice to be either a radical or respectable.
Yes. Another way of putting it, as I advised in my long piece on Buchanan (here) is that the right way for us to go, who want what you call an ethnostate free of jews is to draw an indelible line between WN and conservatives. That means rejecting and treating as jew-liberals people like Jared Taylor and Pat Buchanan. You don't agree with this position, apparently. You, and many others, while saying you are not conservatives, have truck with them, and in practice write and seem to think as though we are all part of the same movement. What I have been trying to get across, for years, is that we are not. Buchanan, Vdare, Jared Taylor, have nothing to do with our cause. They are our enemies, not our friends.

Quote:
I don’t see what trash talk of this sort accomplishes. It is not radical; It is dishonorable, adolescent, and counterproductive.
Are you sure?

Here are things I find dishonorable.

- Sam Francis refusing to call himself WN, but demanding WN support.

- Greg Johnson refusing to admit he is a homosexual, nor to detail just what kind of a homo-network he is part of, or buliding inside TOQ.

- Greg Johnson allowing his writer 'Edmund Connolly' to plagiarize my concept of loxism, while pretending he conceived the need for such a concept/term on his own.

- Kevin MacDonald publicly praising public conservatives like Pat Buchanan who never even mention him, let alone praise him, while saying that people at VNN "aren't helping" when we come to his defense when he's under attack by the SPLC.

Those are not honorable. They are the actions of men who are character conservatives. Yes, they criticize jews. Which is good and necessary. But it's not sufficient to change things. If they don't follow the correct line, which I have laid down, then I can hardly be blamed for blaming them. This idea we should go our own way, and not criticize others who might be on our side for the way they do things - in practice, that leads to problems. And it's also self-refuting. When you or Johnson say VNN and I should go our own way and not worry about others, you're denying us our way. I criticize anyone who needs critism, on my side or not. That's our way.

Quote:
Abandoning any pretense of Jewish respectability, that is, speaking openly and honestly about race and the Jewish Question, mocking PC and multiculturalism; that should not be confused with disavowing White respectability per se, which is acting in an honorable fashion, conducting yourself as a gentleman.
Who is on whose side? People who call themselves WN but fawn after Buchanan and Jared Taylor and jew Paul Gottfried are the ones acting dishonorably and, more than that, stupidly. They aren't Aryan in the least. They plagiarize and fawn after those with more money or public fame than they have. This is not WN. It is the conservatism you say you reject.

Quote:
- Linder is being mendacious. He knows the Sam Francis criticism is unfair. TOQ and TOO openly address the Jewish Question. He knows we endorse a White ethnostate. He knows very well that Greg Johnson, Kevin MacDonald, Ted Sallis and others reject conservatism. He has said so himself. There is no substance to this charge. It is just more radical-than-thou posturing.
I've already answered this above. Here, my point is, why use an absolutely silly term like 'ethnostate' - it's as dumb and misconceived as 'ethnic genetic interests.'

Quote:
- Linder has a weakness for race-blind libertarianism. In fact, rhetorical attacks on “conservatism” aside, in substance he is a rightwing conservative/libertarian on most issues, especially economics and the relative size of government.
True. We don't need government, not even a Nazi government, once we get the racial situation cleaned up. My position echoes with a lot more people than your big-government leftist academic view in which evil corporations are the real problem. Not only that, but you're completely missing what is unfolding right in front of your eyes. We don't need these government regulatory bodies. No matter where you look they are creating or exacerbating problems.

Quote:
- White Americans don’t have the requisite racial consciousness that would allow street level activism to succeed. The U.S. in 2009 isn’t Weimar Germany in 1931. A White ADL is a good idea, but a premature one. We have to change the culture first. That is mostly a war of ideas. Jews were fighting this war of ideas in the 1920’s (Boas & Co.) and the 1930’s (ex. Partisan Review) before they began influence public policy (1940’s and 1950’s). Aside from the TOQ/TOO community, can you point to anyone else on our side who is doing this, and by that I mean in a presentable way?
If TOQ or Vdare were serious about changing culture, they would be developing a HS curriculum, not writing high-level academic essays that are a long trudge, even for the educated.

Quote:
- As a supporter of free market capitalism, I am surprised that Linder is so critical of White entrepreneurs like Peter Brimelow and the successful enterprise he has created. Is it really a bad thing to make money off being pro-White?
Brimelow isn't pro-White. Ask him.

This is where you and I disagree most strongly. You think everyone out there who sort of agrees on some of the problems is on the same side. I think they are not. Brimelow is business to raise money. He is not a pro-White, and would never describe himself that way. He runs a government approved foundation and employs non-white writers, including jews.

Quote:
Pot calling the kettle black. I’ve seen Linder solicit donations on his own site. His neglect of the VNN front page is a contrast from the daily updated VDARE site.
VNN is updated daily, thanks to Socrates, and I have put out far more ideas, and better ideas, than anybody else on the Net. No one, by contrast, associates a single idea or expression with Brimelow - or anybody at Vdare. I haven't read that site in years, it's just there to draw money from the middle class, not to make change that helps Whites.

Quote:
exclusively on the JQ and fighting philo-Semitism, but in a measured way that avoids hyperbole and exaggeration.
Here's the truth about yourself, which you don't realize. Your value, which is great, lies in your knowledge of American racial history. That's where you are close to unique when it comes to 'net commentary. On the rest of the stuff, you'll come around to my position, as you already have in many ways. Sometimes you are echoing me without even seeming to know it.

I like your writing, and you. I get a little irritated at your straw man 'Single Jewish Cause,' but whatever, no big deal.

In conclusion:

- direct, vicious, even vulgar personal and political attacks are the right way to go, and we'll continue that here
- NOT crediting people, plagiarizing them, displaying a back-dog spirit of fawning after rich, successful conservatives, naming and citing them, but not naming and citing people on your own side - continues to be the wrong way to go, and TOQ and Johnson, and even MacDonald, should be ashamed of their actions in this regard
- altho personal attacks are good, specific claims should be backed by evidence. No one should be accused of being a jew, or a fed, unless there is evidence put out. Those who make false accusations should be and will continue to be shunned at VNN. I say our ethics are not lower than TOQs and the other jew-criticizing conservatives, they are higher. We have put out more and better ideas than they have, and our behavior has been stronger and purer.
- it IS the time for more activism. The woman down in StL can't get the school board to release the video of her daughter being attacked by a nigger. KM and TOQ and "Hunter Wallace" can write another 1000 essays, and that won't change. You can't change the culture except in very limited ways without controlling the government and the mass media. That means politics, and that means activism.

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 13th, 2009 at 07:16 PM.