View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2009 #17
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
"Everybody has problems. Drink and divorce, perhaps, or being overweight, or not making enough money. Every people has problems. *But there is no problem like being genocided.* There is no problem like disappearing as a people. That the *THE* problem. And the root cause of that problem is that jews have wounded us, like a dog wounding a bear. The solution to the problem is NOT for the bear to blame himself. To wonder what internal weakness he has that caused his flesh to be susceptible to being wounded by the teeth of a dog. To fret that he is not as quick and agile as the dog. To wallow in morose soul-searching and naval-gazing. No, the solution is for him to KILL THAT DOG (and any others in the vicinity).

Jews are not the cause of all the problems that humans face; they are, however, the cause of THE problem (i.e., the fundamental problem) that our people faces. They are a predator that wounds us and is killing us. They must be beaten and exterminated before we die. They are not a COMPETITOR in the honorable sense, and we have not been bested in a fair fight. They're demons who have poisoned us, dogs who have ripped out the throats of our loved ones. You don't respond to that by blaming yourself and declaring: "The problem isn't them. It's ME...! Boo hoo, boo hoo!!!" You respond to that by KILLING THE JEWS.
Yep. Very well put.

And this is the reason I will never let up hounding cunts, fakes and seducers like Sam-Jerry "Polished Turd" Taylor who tell us to blame our own grandparents but never ever mention the jews.