View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2018 #3728
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default State of the National Alliance Headquarters

Dr. Bob @ CensorFront (2/10/2016)

Quote:
State of the National Alliance Headquarters

Overall condition of the physical infrastructure of the West Virginia headquarter is like taxpayer-funded “projects” in the ghettos and barrios of major U.S. cities.

Residence No. 1 - Gatehouse
Overall: Acceptable.
Water: Yes.
Electric: Yes.
Comments: Rehabilitated in 2015 due to a generosity of one man, who has since quit the National Alliance after hearing of Williams’ attack of DeCourcy and after hearing Williams threaten to track down and kill Harold Covington and Randolph Dilloway.

Residence No. 2 – Farmhouse
Overall: Unlivable but can be repaired with major rehabilitation. Bad floor. Infested with mold, rats, mice, cockroaches, ants and other vermin. Extreme mold in bathroom area.
Water: Well no longer works. Williams’ volunteer “experts” have only made it worse.
Electric: Yes. Needs safety changes.
Comments: Continuing to deteriorate.

Residence No. 3 – Dr. Pierce’s home. A mobile home with built-ons in the front and back.
Overall: Unlivable. Can be repaired with major rehabilitation. Infested with mold, rats, mice, cockroaches, ants and other vermin.
Water: No longer works. Well system no longer works.
Electric: No long works. Part of the underground system failure and some unique problems.
Comments: Continuing to rapidly deteriorate. For example, squirrels are chewing through the walls in several places; exterior walls rotting.

Residence No. 4 – Guesthouse. A mobile home.
Overall: Unlivable, unrepairable. Floor and roof rotten with large holes. Infested with mold, rats, hedge hogs, mice, cockroaches, ants and other vermin.
Water: No longer works. Well system no longer works.
Electric: No. Part of the underground system failure.
Comments: Building is a safety hazard and should be removed (cost $2,000 -$5,000.)

Utility Building: A two-bay auto repair shop.
Overall: Reeks from rodent urine and probably always will. But useable if water and electric restored. Infested with mold, rats, mice, cockroaches, ants and other vermin. Needs a new overhead door.
Water: No. Well system no longer works.
Electric: No. Part of the underground system failure.

Main Building: The two-story office building.
Overall: Useable as is, but has mold and some rats, mice, cockroaches, ants and other vermin. The employees that Williams’ abused spent many hours getting it as clean as it is. Building is now abandoned.
Water: Worked recently. Pipes may have frozen this winter. Williams did is best to drive his employees off and give them “no trespassing” legal notices. Local courts have forbidden Williams to be on the property by both personal safety orders and by his bond restrictions (Williams is out of jail on two cash bonds). Williams has also had a “no trespassing” legal notice served on me. If a tree fell on any of the buildings, no one would know it.
Electric: Yes. I can still see the night lights burn.

William L. Pierce Leadership Building. Two-story meeting hall with 300-seat capacity. New in 2002, but only used about a half dozen times.
Overall: Unusable as is. Can be restored. Considerable mold and some mice, cockroaches, ants and other vermin.
Water: No longer works.
Electric: No longer works. Part of the underground system failure.
Comments: Without electricity, the dehumidifier and heaters have stopped. Damage from mold and from water in the walls undoubtedly is rapidly increasing.

Warehouse: A purpose-built building for storing and distributing books and other materials. New in about 2000.
Overall: Building itself probably useable if electric restored. Probably will always have a mold problem.
Book Damage: Mold grows even between the pages of stored books. Some problems existed before Williams took control. About that time, the electric system failed and hence it has been damp and totally dark in there. The huge inventory of previously saleable new books is deteriorating rapidly.
Electric: No longer works. Part of the underground system failure.

Since May 2015, Williams has spent his time fighting with all three employees and spent zero time on maintaining and restoring physical infrastructure.

Williams has faced tough decisions: Whether to spend funds on maintaining and restoring buildings in West Virginia, or whether to pay Kevin Alfred Strom and to pay lawyers.

Williams has interfered. Just one example: about ten months ago, I was within two days and about $200 of having electricity restored to two buildings. Williams insulted my work and suggested that Kevin Alfred Strom could quickly fix it. So I stopped that project. I’m still waiting for Strom to show up and so are his sex offender registry officials and the JTTF.

Williams focuses his efforts and funds on his Tennessee compound.

The West Virginia property is completely abandoned.

Before Dr. Pierce died, this place (I live on an adjacent tract) had great promise. Since then, it has been like Zimbabwe. Some folks are not capable of building a civilization and can’t even maintain one.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; March 5th, 2018 at 01:31 AM.