Full Thread: WTF is this?
View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2007 #7
Aimee
R.I.P. Yankee Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by East Tennessee View Post
I hope this clears a few things up. One main reason why Pastor Ken is having the rally in June is because he gave his word before this rally in May was set up to be at another rally the very same day this one is. well folks things happen and he is a man of his word so we decided to have one in June. no hard feelings in fact on the websites Both rallies are listed with no groups claiming the websites for their own. They were registered privately
www.channonchristian.com
www.christophernewsom.com
That thread he linked isn't about the June rally. The link is about the "Patriot's Gathering" that they hastily threw together, in order to take people from this important rally. There's no other reason that SF has come up with this idea all of a sudden. They know VNN, Alex, and the other members here are getting something done. They can't stand it.

They aren't willing to organize something like this, or help with it being done. They want to plan 3 day long "field trips." Yeah, a trip to a museum is really much more important that exposing the media's covering up of stories.

They set this up merely to detract from the good work VNN has been doing. Fuck them and their "gathering." I'll be in Knoxville, with Whites who care more about our problems, than looking at a piece of friggin' art.

Rest in peace,
my friend.

1955-2008