View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2019 #525
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
"Recently released body camera footage from the police department in Arlington, Texas, shows an officer fatally shooting a woman lying behind a shopping plaza after taking aim at her medium-sized, unrestrained dog.

The officer had been dispatched to perform a routine welfare check on the woman, Maggie Brooks, who was reportedly homeless and a regular at the shopping center in question. Footage shows the cop walking toward Brooks and asking her, "Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," Brooks replies. The dog then trots toward the officer. Although the video makes it clear that the animal presented no threat, he nonetheless fires three shots toward the dog as Brooks lies mere feet away.

"Get back!" he yells at the dog, while opening fire.

"Oh my God!" Brooks screams after the officer inflicts the fatal wound. "Police shot me!"

https://reason.com/2019/08/05/body-c...sa_u2mMf9U-MF0
As I've pointed out before, you would think SPCA, PETA and others would be making noise about all the pets that blue niggers shoot and kill in this country. I guess they get a pass like they do with all kinds of other shit because they're heeerooes!

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor