View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2009 #43
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Radio Istina: August 12, 2008 [2' hours]
http://broadcasting.vanguardnewsnetw...na20080812.mp3
Alex,

Everything's going smoothly, you're making a lot of sense, your arguments are cogent and sound, and then BOOM!, all of a sudden it's over the precipice we go -- "we have to exterminate the Jews." It's from the freezing to the boiling point in a nanosecond.

I find this talk of extermination highly counterproductive. I mean, what is the point of debating the holocaust if it's just to say, "well, the Germans didn't do it, but they should have"? What's the point in complaining that the ADL, the SPLC, and Hollywood smear white nationalists if at the end of the day we're just going to say, "yup, you're right, we're a bunch of bloodthirsty psychopaths and we do want to exterminate you. That's what we're all about."

If that's what we're all about, then isn't the system justified in trying to lock us up? Aren't the Jews justified in waging war against us? Aren't the Jews correct when they equate white racial solidarity with genocide? Weren't they right about us all along?

We don't have the means to exterminate the Jews, and we won't have those means as long as we talk about exterminating them; so why bother talking about it? Why alienate large swaths of not only white people, but white nationalists, with talk of something that is not realistically achievable at this time?

I see my job as fighting Jewish power and fighting for white rights; the problem of figuring out how to deal with the Jews once and for all is something I leave to my descendants, since it's not something I expect to have the opportunity to deal with in my lifetime. There is much groundwork that needs to be laid before that question can be effectively tackled, and laying that groundwork is all white nationalists should be concerned with now.

I'm not saying this out of concern for the well-being of Jews; I'm saying it because extermination talk doesn't strike me as smart. It's the sort of thing you say in private, not in public.

It's stuff like this that makes me hesitant to send people over here.