View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2009 #28
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_J. View Post
Okay, Alex. Any suggestions of things we can actually do in the real world to knock the conservative position out of the way?
There's no magic beyond what I've indicated. You spread our ideas the way you spread any other. I would only add that WHINOs (Whites In Name Only - AmRenites and jews pretending to be us) should be mocked simultaneously and just as hard as the conservatives. True WN should be criticized, even mocked and attacked, for any praise they heap on or merely direct at Buchanan. If we're not physically fighting, then the least we can do is rasp and rough ourselves into solid verbal shape, eh? Praising, let alone supporting, Buchanan or any conservatives is far more destructive to our cause than it might seem on the surface. Buchanan ain't us. He won't fight for us. He won't advocate for us. He won't do anything for us but profit off us - by fooling the average waking white that there's a "real" conservatism distinct from the supine sellouts on SemitoVision. There is not. Use Sobran's terms and quips, because they're right and because they ring.

It's not Political Correctness, it's Semitical Correctness.

Of professional conservatism he said, "it was all a game; a way of making a living."

Pat Buchanan and his ilk are professional cock teasers. They're not even whores. They make their money by the mental equivalent of stripping and lap dancing.

Quote:
The current White masses carping over Obamacare are not, IMO, all that pleased with the Republican party. They know they keep getting fucked over and cannot find an alternative. These people are ripe for picking. I have yet to see a nigger at one of these town hall things other than the nigger flag seller that got beat the other day.

Question is, how does the message get out to these people?

What other things can we do that bring attention to WN philosophy and drive people to look at places like VNN or SF?
How would you get out any message? There's your answer. Has nothing to do with our politics.