View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2014 #8
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
You could do your part by starting a thread and collating all these incidents - one group or another might find it useful. One incident here or there tends to get ignored - when it's a string of them it's harder for groups and even the authorities to ignore. Have you contacted your MP for his take on it or asked him to raise questions with your Chief Constable?

I understand the frustration with the flaming. I also understand that frustrations are running high within the various NF factions so it's hard to contain.
I was thinking the same thing myself. Although it is hard to get hold of information if the sole source of that information is from the Bradford Taliban & Argus. When I was active leafleting, people would pass on news about a race attack, assaults the local media and police had ignored. One needs to be active in the community, pounding the pavement and listening to residents because very little gets reported otherwise.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg