View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2021 #15
Johan
Banned

Biden Admits “I Don’t Have An Answer” For Sky-High Gas Prices, Admits Saudis Calling Shots

Quote:
President Joe Biden flopped when asked about any plans on the part of the federal government to bring down sky-high gas prices during a CNN town hall event on Thursday, frankly admitting he didn’t have any plans or concrete policies to lower prices at a moment where average Americans are more financially stretched than ever by inflation and rising prices.

Biden’s sole suggestion on lowering gas prices- dipping into the US government’s Strategic Petroleum Reserve- would only lower prices by around eighteen cents.

“I don’t see anything that’s going to happen in the meantime that’s going to significantly reduce gas prices,” admitted Biden in a unwelcome announcement to Americans finding their savings increasingly devalued.

“I must tell you, I don’t have a near-term answer.”

Gas prices have exploded to as much as $4.70 in major American cities such as San Francisco, with residents of more middle-class areas paying far more to fill up the tank as well.

As President, Donald Trump helped to lower American gas prices to levels unseen since the 90’s by enabling the American energy industry. Through restrictions on pipelines and the energy industry, Biden has merely ensured that the American public is reliant on Saudi petroleum, a supply problem that has plagued the United States geopolitically for decades before Trump’s presidency.

Biden admitted that the Saudis are calling the shots in regards to American gas prices during the town hall.

“It’s gonna be hard. It’s gonna be hard. There’s a possibility to be able to bring it down. It depends on a little bit on Saudi Arabia and a few other things that are in the offing.”

Elite liberals have long sought to price the average American out of a automobile commuter lifestyle, despite the wide majority of Americans unable to afford life in the handful of walkable high-end communities that exist in the country.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/biden-...calling-shots/